Women at Work Volume Two, Interviews from The Paris Review
Introduced by editor Emily Nemens and illustrated by Joana Avillez, the twelve interviews in Women at Work Volume Two add to the stunning lineup in Women at Work Volume One; from Marianne Moore (1961) to Maxine Groffsky (2017)—by way of Katherine Anne Porter, Marguerite Young, May Sarton, Doris Lessing, Maya Angelou, Alice Munro, Jeanette Winterson, Wendy Wasserstein, Luisa Valenzuela, and Louise Erdrich. Intimate, deep, full of surprises, this second volume of classic interviews will inspire writers, students, and anyone else who cares about the creative process.
Complete your collection with Women at Work Volume One
- Women at Work Volume Two is a limited edition and only available for purchase on our website.
- Paris Review Editions, 2018, Paperback.
- Books will ship in early November.
- U.S. orders will ship on a weekly basis; please expect 2 weeks for delivery, unless you chose expedited shipping.
- Canadian and international orders ship on a monthly basis. Please allow approx. 8 weeks for delivery.
- If you have any questions about your order or would like expedited delivery, please email email@example.com.